Words From A Wise Man!
I’m told British people speak English just as we do. But I find the British use all kinds of words I’ve never heard of, many of them sound made up. And even familiar words are often spelled differently. The British apparently have a fondness for the letter “U” in places it simply doesn’t belong.
Fortunately we have Dave Baker’s blog to clear a lot of this up. Or maybe he’s contributing to the decline of the American language. Whatever the case I have found “Things I Wasted Too Much Time On” time well-wasted.
Carry on Dave with your “labour of love”.
There! See what I mean?
WXYZ Channel 7 Detroit
People who have wasted time here!
- 33,595 Bored People
- RT @rickygervais: Ideas don't have rights. Confusing them with actual people is idiotic. Ridiculing bad ideas isn't bigotry. It's necessary. 43 minutes ago
- @OC The Long Good sausage 3 hours ago
- Trumps people to brief the Senate today on why it's ok to attack North Korea. This info brought 2 u by the s Sadam has WMDs department #fake 4 hours ago
- @OC in 1986 I put a fiver in a charity box. Still waiting to get my free Nelson Mandela. 1 day ago
- @realDonaldTrump your mother bomb killed 36 militants. A man with a truck killed 86 in Nice. All you've done is make more truck drivers 1 week ago
Days When I Posted Something New
April 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
lots of key words that people find useful7 inch 48k 48k spectrum 1979 1982 ABBA Amish ayso national games beano biology birthday bury st.edmunds card games cars chris seivey christmas clacton coffee colin lee comedy county upper school dangermouse detroit entertainment f.a. cup father fishing football manager freshies funny gaming george lucas good omens great yarmouth howard middle school humor humour ipswich town John Lennon kevin toms kyokushinkai karate lake michigan look in monty python movies mugs music nature neil outdoors panini police school soccer spectrum sports star wars Steve Batt Stickers stupid lists Subbuteo table soccer The Big Dish the biz they might be giants top trumps toy dolls trains transportation travel vacation videogames west palm beach woolworth young ones
Find me here each night!