Words From A Wise Man!
I’m told British people speak English just as we do. But I find the British use all kinds of words I’ve never heard of, many of them sound made up. And even familiar words are often spelled differently. The British apparently have a fondness for the letter “U” in places it simply doesn’t belong.
Fortunately we have Dave Baker’s blog to clear a lot of this up. Or maybe he’s contributing to the decline of the American language. Whatever the case I have found “Things I Wasted Too Much Time On” time well-wasted.
Carry on Dave with your “labour of love”.
There! See what I mean?
WXYZ Channel 7 Detroit
People who have wasted time here!
- 33,495 Bored People
- @realDonaldTrump can't wait for you to come to England and see what people really think of you. 6 days ago
- @realDonaldTrump sorry, i believe what I see, not the crap lies you spin 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump you are an idiot, and will be proved wrong, I hope you rot in jail you fool 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump well once again your government gets caught lying. #gchq is innocent. We don't want your lies in the uk 1 week ago
- @realDonaldTrump @SnoopDogg Trump will be in jail long before Snoop! 1 week ago
Days When I Posted Something New
March 2017 M T W T F S S « Jul 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
lots of key words that people find useful7 inch 48k 48k spectrum 1979 1982 ABBA Amish ayso national games beano biology birthday bury st.edmunds card games cars chris seivey christmas clacton coffee colin lee comedy county upper school dangermouse detroit entertainment f.a. cup father fishing football manager freshies funny gaming george lucas good omens great yarmouth howard middle school humor humour ipswich town John Lennon kevin toms kyokushinkai karate lake michigan look in monty python movies mugs music nature neil outdoors panini police school soccer spectrum sports star wars Steve Batt Stickers stupid lists Subbuteo table soccer The Big Dish the biz they might be giants top trumps toy dolls trains transportation travel vacation videogames west palm beach woolworth young ones
Find me here each night!