Words From A Wise Man!
I’m told British people speak English just as we do. But I find the British use all kinds of words I’ve never heard of, many of them sound made up. And even familiar words are often spelled differently. The British apparently have a fondness for the letter “U” in places it simply doesn’t belong.
Fortunately we have Dave Baker’s blog to clear a lot of this up. Or maybe he’s contributing to the decline of the American language. Whatever the case I have found “Things I Wasted Too Much Time On” time well-wasted.
Carry on Dave with your “labour of love”.
There! See what I mean?
WXYZ Channel 7 Detroit
People who have wasted time here!
- 16,895 Bored People
- I'm at Target (Avon, IN) 4sq.com/12EYYJa 6 hours ago
- I'm at Menards (Avon, IN) 4sq.com/127XUm6 7 hours ago
- I'm at City Barbeque Rockville Rd. (Indianapolis, IN) 4sq.com/14OOsBm 7 hours ago
- @StanCollymore @talkSPORT thought so too 10 hours ago
- as previously thought the wife will arrive in Indiana just in time to distract me from the second half #UCL 10 hours ago
Days When I Posted Something New
May 2013 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
lots of key words that people find useful48k 48k spectrum 1982 Amish beano birthday bury st.edmunds cars christmas comedy county upper school detroit entertainment f.a. cup father fishing funny gaming george lucas howard middle school humour ipswich town kyokushinkai karate look in monty python movies music nature neil outdoors police soccer spectrum sports star wars Steve Batt stupid lists they might be giants toy dolls transportation travel vacation west palm beach woolworth young ones
Find me here each night!